Monitor your body and brain health with your smartphone and the Thrive™ Hearing app. The Thrive Hearing app is a full-featured, easy-to-use app that puts you in control of your Esentia and Esentia AI hearing aids.
- Set daily body and brain health goals and monitor your progress. The Thrive Hearing app gives you a Body Score, a Brain Score and an overall score combining the two, called a Thrive Wellness Score. Available in Esentia AI hearing aids only.
- Your hearing care professional can make minor adjustments remotely so that you don’t need to make an office appointment.
- Answer phone calls with the touch of a button and hear an entire conversation streaming directly to your Esentia AI or Esentia hearing aids via Bluetooth® technology.
Relax – Tinnitus Relief
Did you know an estimated 50 million Americans experience tinnitus? Relax is a tinnitus app that includes 12 different relief sounds designed to decrease the loudness or prominence of tinnitus and provide personalized relief.
- All 12 relief sounds can be customized to your unique tinnitus and saved.
- Users can stream relief sounds directly to Made for iPhone® hearing aids via an Apple device or directly to 900 MHz wireless hearing aids via SurfLink™ Mobile.
- Relax includes comprehensive tinnitus education about symptoms, causes, treatments and solutions as well as a way to reach a hearing professional for additional consultation via our Appointment Booking Call Center.
TruLink Hearing Control
Easily stream phone calls, music and more directly to your hearing aids. TruLink® seamlessly connects your Made for iPhone® Hearing Aids to your iPhone, iPad® or iPod touch® with pristine sound.
SoundCheck Hearing Test
Just how loud is that restaurant? SoundCheck is a hearing screener and sound level meter app that allows you to measure environmental noise levels. You can quickly evaluate your own hearing and determine if it is within a normal range or if you have potential hearing loss.
Hear Coach Listening Games
Love games? Hear Coach is a suite of listening games that challenge both your cognitive and auditory sharpness.
- Listening games designed for people who might have a hearing loss or hearing aid wearers who want to get the most out of their listening.
- Track your progress over time and unlock more challenging levels as your performance improves.
- Different background noises within each of the levels helps you to train your auditory system in different environments.